Saturday 5 October 2013

I always reply to people when they ask me where do I get my strength and positiveness from and my answer is always the same, from you  , and as I was watching a tv show with mom this morning a leadership trainee actually mentioned that it works for some to inspire others to inspire themselves. for quite a long time I have denied this fact because it seemed to me the most selfish thing ever .. I mean it is basically taking advantage of people’s need for Inspiration to make yourself feel better , which makes me kinda like the people I hate , and I would be doing exactly what I preach people not to do , but since I couldn’t find anything that gives me the same joy and self satisfaction , I decide I double it .. for each time I feel am down and I need to make myself feel better and GO Inspire people and make them laugh I remind myself that it’s doubled so I have to do it for 2 people .. and the number goes up based on how much am lacking inner light ,,
well the reason am sharing this with you today , because today I was given this huge energy which I didn’t ask for from a good friend / previous college on mine , without me having to inspire anyone !! which kinda made me think that I need to change the rules again and inspire 3 for such great gift I received .. it turns out it’s much harder when you decide that they should be totally strangers .  

No comments:

Post a Comment