Tuesday 3 June 2014

Almost done - Daily Thought #2

I had this idea couple years ago of writing the things I want to do and put them in a box and in the end of the year am supposed to read them and through out all the ones I actually accomplished . well I was kinda frustrated that I didn't have to through any of them !! what I shock ! but what was a greater shock is most of the things I wrote I forgot that I wanted to do them . which bring me to writing this off though I have 2 final exams tomorrow . 
Lesson Learned : In order to remember the things you want to do . make sure you keep reminding your self about them not stuff them in box !! though the idea seem cute . but actually you get drowned by your daily life and stress , that you sometimes forget the things on the side , specially if they don't relate to what you do everyday . 
 
Daily Advice : Goals are an awesome things to have . many people call me a dreamer because I have all those crazy - to them - dream but I don't care I believe that I can work to get what I want . I do the realize the hard work and effort need to put up . but as well am welling to imagine myself in there after . and because I get caught up so much in "life" . don't hesitate to remind your self with all that things you want,even if you had to write / talk about - to the mirror is included - but always keep it sight , in mind . work out a plan or as I prefer plans . and most importantly create a reason for all that you do to work it out . 

No comments:

Post a Comment